Wedding Program Wording
Every wedding deserves a program! While it is not mandatory, the program serves as a guide for your guests, and not to mention...a lovely keepsake. Lolo Lincoln sells folded and double-sided panel style wedding programs, allowing for four separate panels for information.
Typically the wedding program cover contains the following information:
- A Monogram or Motif
- Full Names of the Bride and Groom
- Ceremony Date
Inside Left Panel
- Outline of the ceremony
- Titles and readings with names of Readers
- Songs along with name of Composer
- Name of the Officiant
Inside Right Panel
- Names of Family Members
- Names of the Wedding Party (in alphabetical order)
- Names of Flower Girl and Ring Bearers
- Names of Musicians or Soloists
The Back Cover: Personal Touches
- In Memory, an acknowledgment of parents and grandparents or other relatives who have passed
- A Special Thank You to Parents or Family and Friends
- New home address of the newlyweds, also known as "At Home"
Pass around your rough draft early! Double check spelling of names, alphabetizing your wedding party, song choices and composers, readings and readers, before emailing your wording. When you email your program wording to us it should be in its FINAL proofread form ready for typesetting.